Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:14A 3/25/2014
Special issue on the opening newsreel VIII Summer Sports of the USSR in the Luzhniki Stadium in the Central Lenin.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:43A 3/25/2014
1. Moscow International Peace Marathon.
2. Gymnasts-champions of the desk (Dmitri and Olga Bilozerchev Bicherova).
3. European championship in tennis.
Soviet Sport 1983 № 10 Five starts to victory. In the village Draganeshty. Your output, the Knights of judo!
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:31A 3/25/2014
1. USSR Cup Modern Pentathlon.
2. Rural sports teacher Tyurin.
3. 13th world championship in Judo
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:55A 3/25/2014
Special issue dedicated newsreel European and World Championships in weightlifting, held in Moscow in October 1983.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:39A 3/25/2014
Thematic issue devoted to the film chronicles coaching in various sports.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:57A 3/25/2014
1.Vsesoyuznye competition "Krasnogorskaya trails" in Syktyvkar.
2. Hardening of children.
3. Veterans match teams of the USSR and Canadian hockey.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:45A 3/25/2014
1. European Championships in speed skating for women.
2. 12th International traditional tournament "Moscow Sabre."
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56A 3/25/2014
1.Traditsionny Ski Marathon Ski Track of Russia-84 ".
2. Preparation of Dnipropetrovsk football team "Dnepr" to a new sports season.
3. Holiday "walrus."
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:28A 3/25/2014
Theme Magazine speeches of Soviet athletes at the XIV Winter Olympics in Sarajevo.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:32A 3/25/2014
1. Boxer Alexander Yagubkin.
2. USSR champion in synchronized swimming I. Potemkin, and E. Osipov.
3. Starters Judge N. Thomas.