Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:17:28A 3/25/2014
On taking office the first President of Russia Boris Yeltsin.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:28A 3/25/2014
On the 17th International Film Festival in Moscow, which was held under the theme "Salute the actors of the world."
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:17:12A 3/25/2014
Political crisis in Moscow in August 1991
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:18:14A 3/25/2014
On the Soviet-West German forwarding company "Vesotra."
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:07A 3/25/2014
Special edition devoted to the election of the President of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:16:44A 3/25/2014
The magazine talks about cooperation between Russian and South Korean societies charity.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:24A 3/25/2014
Photos of Lenin.
Exhibits at the Museum of Lenin's "Lenin Hills."
Pupils of the 5th school in
Donetsk read a letter from England, written response to the letter.
Shop Donetsk Metallurgical Plant named after VI Lenin.
Coal production in one of the mines, the
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:15A 3/25/2014
1. According to Lenin places
2. Izzet Orujova - corresponding member of Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan
3. Children's opera "Pinocchio" on stage Theatre Lithuania
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:07A 3/25/2014
1. The plot of shipbuilders and deputy of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR AV Chuev
2. The plot of the chief Colca lighthouse in the Baltic Sea.
3. The story of the children's ensemble "Jujalarim" Pioneer Palace in Baku.