News, 21 parts, Duration: 0:33:38A 11/14/2012
Nicaragua, Managua - Sandinista government is trying to overcome internal difficulties.
Ortega and other leaders.
Literacy in the classroom.
Provision of medical care.
Distribution of weapons to civilians and food.
Spoken by the church.
News, 25 parts, Duration: 0:42:17A 11/14/2012
GDR, Berlin - the capital of the country on the anniversary of his 750th birthday.
Filming 1936 - 1986 period. 1936 - Brandenburg Gate.
British athletes in Berlin. 1939 - Hitler and the troops on Unter den Linden. 1945 - Soviet offensive.
Ruined skeleton of the building.
Plan for the reconstruction of Berlin.
News, 12 parts, Duration: 0:22:49A 11/14/2012
Philippines - President Aquino, speaking at a graduation ceremony at the Military Academy in Baguio City, calling all the rebels to stop fighting and take part in rebuilding the country.<br>
News, 17 parts, Duration: 0:28:25A 11/14/2012
USA - United States - the fall in oil prices.
News, 21 parts, Duration: 0:40:25A 11/14/2012
Sudan - the election campaign.<br>
News, 15 parts, Duration: 0:27:03A 11/14/2012
1. Japan, Hakone - A meeting of former heads of government from 21 countries on environmental MS.edy, development and population.
2. Czechoslovakia - the commissioning of the third unit at the plant in Dukovany.
3. Israel, Tel Aviv - a group of trade unionists from South Africa attended a course for senior trade union officials.
4. USA, California - Municipal elections in
Mayor elected actor K. Eastwood.
5. Libya, Tripoli - press conference the country's leader Gaddafi, in which he denied involvement in the country with international acts. 6. South Korea - special report on the political and economic relations of the country with regard to the forthcoming visit of Chun Doo Hwan to Europe.
Filming 1981-1986 years.
7. USA, Washington DC - Ronald Reagan speaks at a press conference and accused Libya of involvement in international terrorist acts.
Chicago - a member of the Israeli parliament Kahane, who is visiting the country, said that the solution to the problem of international terrorism would be murder Gaddafi.
8. Salvador Tenansingo - residents returned to the abandoned house.
Clashes between rebels and government troops in E.
9. USA - "Greenpeace" holds protest against nuclear testing in the Nevada desert. 10. Egypt, Cairo - the leader of the Socialist Workers Party I. Shura after the visit to Libya declares the death of 56 Libyans in the conflict in the Gulf of Sirte.
11. Bulgaria, Sofia - Sports: Soccer Denmark - NRB.
12. Brazil - Brazil football between teams - the GDR.
13. Spain, Bilbao - Sports: Spanish Cup semi-final soccer.
The match between the "Barcelona" and "Athletic Bilbao."
MS.edi fight fans.
14. Argentina - the evacuation of the population in the province of Chaco, damaged during the flood.
15. Lebanon, Sidon - the consequences of a bomb planted in a car.
16. Pakistan - Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto returned to Pakistan.
17. Israel, Jerusalem - Cabinet accepts a compromise on the issue of resignation of the Minister of Finance.
Press Conference of the Minister of Finance on the resignation.
Interview Foreign Minister Shamir's cabinet members.
18. Haiti, Port-au-Prince - mass demonstrations against economic hardship.
19. Israel, Jerusalem - Cabinet ministers comment on the government's decision to the resignation of Minister of Finance.
20. Geneva, Switzerland - The International Exhibition of Inventions, organized by the Council for Development and funding of inventions.
21. Ireland, Dublin - police are tracing CU.upnogo banker's wife was abducted by unknown.
News, 17 parts, Duration: 0:37:46A 11/14/2012
Salvador - the consequences of the shooting of the patriotic forces of the Salvadoran army intelligence patrol.
News, 22 parts, Duration: 0:45:55A 11/14/2012
Afghanistan, Kabul - representatives of Pashtun tribal jirga to come.
News, 18 parts, Duration: 0:46:28A 11/14/2012
Italy, Rome - a demonstration against the American-style casual eateries.
News, 23 parts, Duration: 0:44:01A 11/14/2012
U.S. - the arrest of those involved in the illegal sale of U.S. arms to Iran.
Among those arrested were: Israeli general, the military of Germany.