Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:44.2G 11/28/2017
1. Solar wind and lunar regolith (researches at the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry named after Kurnakov of the USSR Academy of Sciences).
2. "Umbrella for Flora" (laboratory of the Moscow Forestry Institute protecting seedlings from drought and wilting caused by sunlight).
3. "Medication - living cells" (Second Moscow State Medical Institute: development of an electronic device to determine the required dosage insulin injections; the possibility of implantation of pancreatic cells in patients with diabetes mellitus).
4. Saved frescoes (archaeological excavations in Novgorod).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56.766G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.46G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:44.96G 11/28/2017
1. Ally of steel (a laboratory test for the wear resistance of a new material, developed on the basis of fiberglass).
2. Alone with a living cell (Design Bureau of Biological Instrumentation in Pushchino: experiments with a living cell).
3. Controlled light (laser light to replace conventional electronic computers).
4. Living Water (Moscow Institute of Chemical Reagents and Highly Pure Substances: development and testing of new solutions - complexones, irrigation of fields).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09.597G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:17.06G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16.869G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.916G 11/28/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:54.2G 11/28/2017
1. Dosimeters in tablets (joint work of scientists of the Riga Medical Institute and the Institute of Physics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences: development of a new dosimeter, isotope studies, radiography room).
2. "How to cure the garden" (viral diseases of garden and vegetable crops, irrigation of fields).
3. The glass electrode is working.
4. Magnetron in the kitchen (development of an electronic oven for cooking, family for lunch in the kitchen).