Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.502G 11/15/2017
1. In the electromagnetic field.
2. The fog is a healer.
3. The vibration is working.
4. Good wizard Uku.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:04.639G 11/15/2017
1. Scouts of the microworld.
2. Treasures of Colchis.
3. 30 acquaintances per second.
4. Electrode ... bees.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.734G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:17.92G 11/15/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Belarus.
1. Pride of the Republic (cars of the Belarusian Automobile Plant - BELAZ).
2. Museum of Nature (Belovezhskaya Pushcha Nature Reserve).
3. The shop under a microscope (mini radio receivers, production of microcircuits).
4. Song in the glass (factory for the production of glass products).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.339G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.965G 11/15/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.774G 11/15/2017
1. A calculating conveyor.
2. What did Grozny look like?
3. Fasting in the clouds.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.787G 11/15/2017
1. Behind the lead glass.
2. Oscillograms tell ...
3. Important trivia.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/15/2017
1. High-frequency (high-frequency currents) at the ZIL.
2. "Alive or inanimate?" (the germination of microorganisms under the influence of electricity).
3. On steep slopes (Leningrad Mining Institute: development of the method of increasing the lift force of traction of rail locomotives).
4. "Who are they?" (exhibits of the State Museum of Alexander Pushkin).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.48G 11/15/2017
1. Awarded the Lenin Prize (a new technology for the production of automobile wheels).
2. Plantations in flasks (cultivation of plant cells in artificial conditions).
3. The history of one dispute (the method of hydromodelling the processes of pouring metals into finished forms).
4. Findings in Tartu (originals of drawings and engravings in the library of the University of Tartu in Estonia).