Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:47.92G 12/8/2017
On the creation of promising methods for improving graphite-metallic materials.
4. "The laser comes to the cinema" On the ways of obtaining a stereoscopic image and using a laser beam.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:31G 12/8/2017
method of biological synthesis.
4. "Made in the CMEA countries" On the exhibition of medical equipment of the CMEA countries.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:48.48G 12/8/2017
3. "The first kilometers" On testing new cars with a motor running on hydrogen.
4. "Protected by the State" On the Protection and Restoration of Monuments of Armenia.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.52G 12/8/2017
from graphite to its transformation into a diamond (under the leadership of Academician Vereshchagin).
4. "On the Patnet of Nature" A new device that reproduces the scheme of fish transmitter of electrical impulses, the device is designed at the Institute of Evolution of the morphology and ecology of animals of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:09.64G 12/8/2017
trap "On the problem of creating new types of power plants.
4. "For Ground Aerodromes" On the new aircraft of the Kiev aircraft designers AN-32.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:44.36G 12/8/2017
3. "By the method of Professor Kazakov" On diffusion welding in vacuum.
4. "The Knight" and the Ocean "On the new oceanographic vessel" Vityaz ".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:55.16G 12/8/2017
3. "Meliorators of the Non-Black Earth Region" About the mechanized concrete paver
4. "Safety Line" About the station of diagnostics of cars of SAI.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:20.68G 12/8/2017
control of integrated circuits.
3. "predecessor of Rubtsov" About the Novgorod artist of the 12th century Olisey Grechina.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:10.68G 12/8/2017
1. "Awarded the State Prize" Sharp Eye COMPUTER. 3. "The era of new technologies" On the novelty of the domestic cable industry - ribbon wires.
4. "For our cities" Leningrad experiment.
On the rational use of waste and their processing.