Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.64G 11/25/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Moldova.
1. "Through the Eyes of History" (historical monuments, historical museum).
2. Canned food in the laboratory (Institute of Food Industry, canning plant).
3. "For precision instruments ..." (oscilloscopes, production of optical instruments, mirrors).
4. Winemaker-Academician (Institute of Viticulture and Wine-making: wine production, degustation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.12G 11/25/2017
1. "Behind the machine tool ... electronics" (the use of computer electronic computers).
2. Science enters the house (the work of the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Technical Aesthetics: the development of original electrical appliances for the home, as well as cars and bicycles of unusual design).
3. X-ray and television (Institute of Clinical and Experimental Surgery: medical examination, diagnosis of diseases, radiographic images).
4. It will see Montreal ... (making art and decorative glassware).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.04G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.36G 11/25/2017
1. Under the law of friendship (the opening of an exhibition of Soviet achievements, within the framework of the days of Soviet science and technology in the Mongolian People's Republic, the first deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Mongolia Maidar, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Healing laser (experimental operation using a laser at the Moscow Herzen Research Institute on Cancer, Academician Nikolai Devyatkov).
3. Dilute paint (special installation for the electrification of paint by the method of point spraying).
4. Guests from space (archaeological finds in the Odessa catacombs).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.84G 11/25/2017
1. Sent time (the factory for the production of cameras "Smena", Leningrad Optical and Mechanical Association - LOMO).
2. "Do, re, mi ..." (offset printing from photographic film).
3. At the Institute of Biotechnology (new medical devices and apparatus).
4. with the wind behind the back (the development of the original aerosleigh students of the Mari Polytechnic Institute named after Maxim Gorky).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.8G 11/25/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.16G 11/25/2017
1. Soviet patent (Voronezh plant of synthetic rubber: development of devices for wastewater treatment, utilization of industrial wastes that pollute the external environment).
2. For small patients (development of new medical equipment for diagnosis of childhood diseases).
3. Automation in the classroom (conducting preparatory tests for students).
4. Light headlamps (the development and implementation of eye safety for car headlights).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:34.04G 11/25/2017
1. "A drop of the sun" (All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Light Sources in Saransk: development of tungsten accumulation lamps).
2. "Amazing new settlers" (lacquer plantations: obtaining shellac).
3. "There is such an institute ..." (Kaluga All-Union Scientific Research and Experimental Design Institute of Packaging and Packaging: Testing Packaging for Strength).
4. "How many are on the speedometer?" (Radar detectors for detecting cars that violate the high-speed regime, the work of the inspector of the State Automobile Inspection).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/25/2017
Soviet Tajikistan is dedicated to:
(Dushanbe, cotton fields)
1. "Riddles of the Kushan Empire" (Museum of Antiquities, researcher - Academician Bobodzhan Gafurov, archaeological excavations at the location of the monastery "Ajina-Tepe": Buddha figure).
2. "Tadjik and others" (geology of the region: search for natural minerals, discovery of new minerals - tajikit, sogdianite, tianshanita).
3. "In the clinic of Dr.
Mansurov" (clinic of the Tajik Institute of Gastroenterology - Dr.
Hamid Mansurov, diagnosis of liver disease).
4. The laureates of the Abuali ibn Sino Prize.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.449G 11/23/2017
1. Not far from Riga (scientists are conducting experiments at a nuclear research reactor, constructed near the memorial complex on the territory of the former Salaspils concentration camp in Latvia).
2. It is operated by Dr.
Gaudin (deafness, hearing impairment, ear surgery).
3. On the other side of the mirror (the technology of producing mirrors using aluminum foil).
4. Flying prisoner (factory "Novaya Zarya": the production of perfumes, perfumes, fragrances).