Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.774G 11/15/2017
1. A calculating conveyor.
2. What did Grozny look like?
3. Fasting in the clouds.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.787G 11/15/2017
1. Behind the lead glass.
2. Oscillograms tell ...
3. Important trivia.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.08G 11/15/2017
1. High-frequency (high-frequency currents) at the ZIL.
2. "Alive or inanimate?" (the germination of microorganisms under the influence of electricity).
3. On steep slopes (Leningrad Mining Institute: development of the method of increasing the lift force of traction of rail locomotives).
4. "Who are they?" (exhibits of the State Museum of Alexander Pushkin).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.48G 11/15/2017
1. Awarded the Lenin Prize (a new technology for the production of automobile wheels).
2. Plantations in flasks (cultivation of plant cells in artificial conditions).
3. The history of one dispute (the method of hydromodelling the processes of pouring metals into finished forms).
4. Findings in Tartu (originals of drawings and engravings in the library of the University of Tartu in Estonia).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09.504G 11/15/2017
"X-ray ... on paper" On a new device that allows you to receive X-rays without film in a few minutes.
4. "Emblem of high quality" On the state quality mark.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:15.366G 11/15/2017
It changes its shape "About the incisors, with an infinitely cutting edge.
4. "When Autumn Comes" About the machine for harvesting apples.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:00.719G 11/15/2017
1. "Fiction? ..
No!" 2. "In the secrets of the brain" On the scientific work of the staff of the Sukhumi Institute of Experimental Pathology and Therapy.
3. "Dancing threads" On the new non-woven material "Uvutan".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09.68G 11/15/2017
1. "Invented in the USSR" (sale of licenses of Soviet inventions abroad).
2. Treasury on Berezhkovskaya (library of the State Patent Bureau).
3. Information Service (Central Institute of Patent Information).
4. Today there are millions of them! (All-Union Society of Inventors and Innovators).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.551G 11/15/2017
1. The plane ... under water.
2. In a vertical stream.
3. Takeoff without takeoff.
4. Supersonic passenger.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:07.373G 11/13/2017
Dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the USSR.
1. For the power of the Soviets (the history of the revolutionary movement and the formation of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics).
2. On the Leninsky Way.