Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:06:04.072G 9/26/2016
1. The opening of a new railway in French North Africa.
Trial travel by train across the Sahara desert.
The window of the car is visible flock of sheep.
At one station are the Arabs, on the other – representatives of the French population.
The name of the station: "Colomb – behar".
The train goes farther, the path ends right in the wilderness.
The train passes tunnels, test travel is completed, the station he met a French military leaders and civilians.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:37.813G 9/26/2016
1. Munich is hosting a meeting of mayors of almost all the European capitals.
The delegates in the hall shaking hands.
The meeting discussed issues of urban and municipal services.
On the podium the mayor of Prague.
2. In favor of the French wounded in Paris were given concerts of symphonic orchestras and choir.
The orchestra played "the Curse of Faust" by Berlioz Edgar.
3. German writer Gerhard Hauptmann celebrates its 80th anniversary.
News, 9 footages, Duration: 0:08:36.683F 9/23/2016
Netherlands - the Wedding of Dutch Princess Beatrix and West German diplomat Claus von amsberg.
News, 6 footages, Duration: 0:11:07.444F 9/23/2016
France - New city-spunk Sarcelles (report).
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:18:23.415G 9/23/2016
1. In Budapest in the Parliament building 10.2.1942 year takes place the ceremony for the announcement of the son of Regent Admiral Horthy – Stephen's official successor as head of state.
Miklos Horthy, accompanied by officials included in the Parliament building, walks down the aisle in the hall.
Istvan Horthy gives the oath to members of Parliament, then, like the father, he shakes his hand.
2. General Director Dancers attends Grand meeting of the Latvian volunteers.
In the first row sitting wounded, Tankers passes them by shaking hands.
Dancers give the floor to major General Schroeder, who notes the contribution of Latvian volunteers in the protection of the homeland and Europe.
For soldiers, the wounded and the civilian public concert begins.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:14:57.466G 9/23/2016
1. In Riga was held a solemn meeting which honored the women toilers of agriculture.
In the hall of the University before them by the Director, Mr.
Reinhard, General-Commissioner Dancers.
On the podium a reply was made by the representative of the female fascist organization.
Women are handed flowers.
2. Damaged Church in Poland, close-up shattered in the explosions of stained glass.
Wizard restore the stained glass Windows showing stages of the work.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:14:48.662G 9/23/2016
1. In Bucharest was opened the industrial exhibition with Romanian and German exhibitions.
The exhibition was visited by the Romanian king Michael and Marshal Antonescu.
On the wall a portrait of Hitler.
The halls are models of machines and equipment for industry and construction.
Model steam locomotive, equipment for mines and construction.
The layout of the dock to build ships.
Photos of bridges, models.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:18:35.163G 9/23/2016
1. Latvia, Lithuania.
Labor groups of the youth to work in agriculture.
Militarized labor group marches past the forest to the farm, the owner welcomes children Nazi salute.
The squad on the field mowing down the wheat, and gathers it in the stack, mower works.
Near the guys are working women.
Boy soldiers is replaced by the farmer on the hay baler.
Together with girls guys clean hay.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:11:32.578G 9/23/2016
1. The types Oslo in the winter, views of the old fortress, cannon wall.
To the castle of the approaching cars. 1.2.1942 the year there are celebrations on the occasion of the appointment Vidunda Quisling Prime Minister of Norway.
Quisling enters the room, he is greeted officials and guests.
The German delegation is led by Terboven.
Quisling speaks from the podium.
The Prime Minister out on the porch, the girls presented him with flowers as he passes the guard of honor.
Night torchlight procession in honor of the new Prime Minister, Quisling on the balcony watching the procession.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:50.925G 9/23/2016
1. The ruins of the monastery of Emaus in Prague, which was destroyed in the bombing, which occurred on February 14.
People gather in the ruins the fragments of statues.
The restoration artists restore murals of XIV century.
The walls of the Cathedral in scaffolding, the restorers carefully adjust the pieces of plaster with drawings, photographing them.
2. Botanical garden in Prague.
The richest collection of plants and flowers, brought from different corners of the world, is grown in greenhouses and greenhouses of the garden.
Tropical plants, a sign on the tree – Ginkgo biloba, cacti.