Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1955 № 42
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary descriptionMeeting at the First Moscow Bearing Plant, on the entry of the plant in the socialist competition in honor of the Twentieth Party Congress. Speaker: EA Furtseva, chief engineer Gromov, head of department Kozlov and others. Build buses in the workshops of Lviv Bus Plant. Visit the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition by members of the American agricultural delegation. Guests visiting the exhibition pavilions. Zebu herd in pastures collective Lankaran Region of Azerbaijan. At Stony Tunguska river moving caravan of ships with cargo. Villagers welcome arrivals Vanavara riverine. Solemn meeting of the community of Moscow in the Column Hall of the House of Unions, to mark the Day of the Renaissance in Poland. Speakers: M. Tarasov, Ambassador of Poland to the USSR Levikovsky. Opening in Moscow exhibition "10 years of People's Poland." Stands with the exhibits. The audience in the halls of the exhibition. Mongolia. Large sporting events on the 34 th anniversary of the Mongolian People's Revolution. Competing archers; national wrestling, horse racing. The winner of the competition imitates the flight of an eagle. The graduates of the Leningrad Conservatory, V. Matus, V. Kopylov and concertmaster N. Svetlanov rehearsing a song composer, Ostrovsky L. Oshanin the words "dear friend", ready for action at the Fifth World Youth Festival in Warsaw.
1. The meeting at the First Moscow Bearing Plant to mark the inauguration of the plant staff in socialist competition in honor of the Twentieth Congress of the CPSU. Speakers:
EA Furtseva, chief engineer Gromov, foreman Kozlov and others.
2. Assembling buses in the shops of the Lviv Bus Plant.
3. Visiting members of the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition of American agricultural delegation.
Guests visiting the pavilion.
4. Zebu herd on pasture farms Lankaran region of Azerbaijan.
5. Stony Tunguska River on moving convoy loaded.
Residents of the village of Vanavara riverine greet arrivals.
6. Grand public meeting in Moscow in the Hall of Columns, devoted to the Day of Revival of Poland.
Speakers: Mikhail Tarasov, Ambassador PNRM. in the USSR Levikovsky.
7. Opening in Moscow exhibition "10 years of People's Poland." Stands with exhibits.
The audience in the exhibition halls.
Large sports dedicated the 34th anniversary of the Mongolian People's Revolution.
Competing archers, national wrestling, horse racing.
The winner of the competition mimics the flight of an eagle.
9. The graduates of the Leningrad Conservatory B. Matusow, V. Kopylov and accompanist N. Svetlanov rehearse a song composer Ostrovsky lyrics by L. Oshanina "other roads", preparing to speak at the Fifth World Youth Festival in Warsaw.