Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1958 № 30
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Meeting of the governmental delegation of the Republic of Austria, led by Federal Chancellor Y. Raab at Vnukovo airport in Moscow.
Visitors meet the leaders of the Soviet state. Y. Raab and Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Nikita Khrushchev bypass the guard of honor.
Meeting Y. Raab and members of the Austrian delegation with Nikita Khrushchev in the Kremlin.
Friendly conversation Y. Raab and Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet Voroshilov.
Soviet-Austrian talks in the Kremlin. Y. Raab, Nikita Khrushchev, the Soviet and the members of the Austrian delegation at the negotiating table.
2. International Congress of Architects in Moscow.
Members of Congress in the hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace.
Speakers: Chairman of the State Committee of the Council of Ministers of the USSR for the construction of VA Kucherenko, president of the International Union of Architects G. Mardones.
3. Seeing the Komsomol, leaving the virgin lands.
Young people farewell to relatives, sit in the train, waving from the window.
4. Stalevar MG Gusarov the work in the workshop of the Moscow plant "Serp i Molot".
Workmates congratulate MG Gusarov with awarding him the title of Hero of Socialist Labor.
5. Mountain landscape at the border of the USSR-China.
Traffic on sections of highway Funze-Torugard.
Trucks are moving abroad, passing through the territory of China.
6. The fishing vessel at sea off the coast of Kamchatka.
Fishermen pull a seine net with herring on the deck of the vessel.
7. Competition youth volunteer fire brigades in the town of Gatchina.
8. The building of the high station in the Altai Mountains.
The station and radio operator Bovtenko M. G. Alekseenko measure the temperature of the soil, are monitoring meteopriborami.
9. The landing of American troops on Lebanese territory.
The movement of Marine Corps units and units of armored forces.
10. World Congress for disarmament and international cooperation in Stockholm.