Eureka 1988 № 9
Требуется уточнение возможности оцифровки в HD.
In newsreel seven stories.
The first part.
1. Plot of African fish chromis bulti which derives its offspring in his mouth.
Chromis bulti aquarium.
Female mouth gathers eggs at the bottom of the aquarium.
The female incubates the fry in the mouth.
Fry leave the mouth of the female.
2. Plot about how using electroforming can obtain copies of any subject.
View Winter Canal in
On the door of an apartment dwelling house hangs a plaque with the inscription: "Boris S. Jacobi."
Laboratory experiments demonstrate employees receive copies of any object using electroforming including door-plates.
3. Tseyrafernoy plot of the filming, which can be used to observe the dynamics of plant development.
Summer forest landscape.
Time-lapse recording: sprouting plants sprout from the ground; germination of the seed of the root; germination while a large number of seeds; disclosed on sprouts leaves; seedlings grow and turn to the light source; cucumber growing, clinging mustache a stick; dandelion flower closes; disclosed dandelions and tulip.
4. Plot of the octopus, who lives in the Moscow zoo.
Octopus in aquarium.
An employee of the zoo feeds octopus meat, throws him a rubber toy.
The second part.
5. Plot of the monument "Millennium of Russia" in Nizhny Novgorod.
View of the Monument.
Some fragments of the monument.
Newsreels destroyed monument during the 2nd World War (winter plans); fragments lie on the snow sculptures.
View of the restored monument.
Tourists at the monument.
6. Plot about the properties of yeast and their application.
The dough rise in a pot with a lid (filming time-lapse).
Finished rolls, cakes.
7. Plot of a crane HACC, living in one of the villages.
HACC on the roof of the farmhouse.
A woman comes out of the house with a bucket and looking at the roof, where there is a HACC.
Woman pours a bucket of feed.
HACC goes to the trough, drinking water.
Crane passes on the street of the village, stands near the building of the shop "Foodstuffs".
Jamb of cranes in the sky.
HACC watches them cry.
Key wordsWildlife. Physics. Chemical Physics. Cities, towns. rural settlements. Cinema. Flora. Sculpture. Monuments. Biology. Objects of public leisure and recreation. State trade.