Peak hour (1998) 10/12/1998
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Theme of the transfer: "Cathedral meeting 'Russia: the way to salvation'."
The plot of October 10, 1998
Fragment of the speech of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexy II. On his initiative, the St.
Danilov Monastery met politicians, officials and cultural figures.
Guest of the program: Marat Baglay, Chairman of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio.
1. About the outcome of the meeting.
2. How to transform the system of government in order to ensure a greater representation of the interests and aspirations of different sectors of society in the development of crucial decisions?
3. At the end of the meeting, did it become clearer what to do next?
4. On the possibility of connecting authority and conscience.
How and who could I do it?
5. The idea of changing the Constitution of the country.
Fragment of the meeting 10.10.98. Says Gennady Zyuganov, leader of the Communist Party.
6.On creation of the Constitutional Assembly.
7.What will the changes in the Constitution bring?
And what articles need to be changed?
8. On the role of the Constitutional Court in today's difficult political and economic situation.
PersonnelAlexy II, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia.
Baglai Marat, Chairman of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
Zyuganov Gennady, leader of the Communist Party.