wait me (2007) 22.10.2007
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
The plot from the city of Lviv Orel region on the search history of two 15-year-old girlfriends Nastia Pavlova and Tanya Krasnova, who went to Moscow to seek happiness.
They talk about their troubles in the capital.
Parents meet them at the bus station in Livny.
Appeal for help in the search from the studio.
1.Discovered by Alexander Khantemirov.
Disappeared in 2004 in Korea, during the wreck of the ship "Erebus".
2.Razyskivaetsya Shamsan Nasr Abbas Side-Alkresi, born in 1957.
A later letter was sent in 1994.
3. Maria Dobeš, born in 1990 looking for a young man.
Together riding the bus on August 15, 2007.
4.Dmitry is looking for a girl named Vika.
Met on September 1, 07 in the metro of St.
Story from St.
Seeking help in the search.
1. Nikita Karlov is looking for his school friend Ilya Smirnov, who went to Israel and left no address.
2. Olga Looks for her friend Igneve Lyaysan.
3. Marina is 25 years old, looking for Stanislav Yarushevich's father, whom she did not see since she was seven.
4.Andrey Andreev, is looking for relatives in the line of his grandfather Viktor Aleksandrovich Shulepnikov.
5.Ilnara Sadykova, 34, a pupil of an orphanage, is looking for the mother of Lydia Mikhailovna Sadykov.
They parted 17 years ago.
Seeking help in the search from the studio.
1. Karen Yelchenbekov, born in 1973, is being searched for.
In 2000 he went on vacation to Baikal and disappeared.
2. Anatoly Ivanovich Nikitin, born in 1941. looking for someone from relatives and friends.
Lives in St.
3.Wadim Jo Chun Xi is looking for his father's brothers.
Probably they live in Tajikistan.
The plot of the program "Time" (from 15.07.2005) from Kolmykia, about the last samurai Yasite Nakagawa, who has been living in Russia since 1946.
About a man with a mysterious fate.
Two years later, after the plot was shown, a son and granddaughter were found at Nakagawa.
The plot of p.
Southern in Kolmykia, about Yasitir Nakagawa, in which he tells the story of his life.
About it speak the inhabitants of the village.
And now, after many years, father and son meet in the studio.