wait me (2011) 2011
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
The story of São Paulo (Brazil) which tells about the history of the Mayor's family from the Chuvash village of Alikovo.
Four brothers and a sister were lost during the war.
The eldest of the brothers was in Brazil.
Now many relatives live there.
And in Alikovo, there were also relatives and friends.
Both of them saw stories, from Brazil, and from Chuvashia.
Thanks to the transfer "Wait for me", the lost family ties were restored.
Seeking help in search from the studio:
1. The mother is looking for the sons of Gennady Shishkin born in 1952. and Vladimir Shishkin, born in 1954.
2.Violetta Chernyavskaya is looking for Danil Chernyavsky's brother, born 1971.
I lost it on 5.06.11 in the city of Almaty.
3. Galina Reshenkova is looking for relatives of Nikolai Reshenkov's father, born in 1930.
4. Alisher Khalilov is looking for Alisher Kadyrov's father in 1963.
Perhaps he lives in Moscow.
Photos and short stories recently lost.
A request to all who can help in the search, respond.
Continuation of the fraternization for help in the search from the studio:
5.Anna Nikitina is looking for Vasily Golyshev's brother born in 1959.
Communication with him was interrupted in 1982.
6. Elena Kozlova is looking for relatives in Poland along the line of Konstantin Piskorsky's grandfather.
7. Ekaterina Fatekova is looking for a father named Ted.
Probably living in Australia.
8. Ekaterina Lazareva is looking for brother Peter Lazarev, born in 1982.
I lost it on the 31.08.11 in Moscow.
9. Irina Litvinova seeks mother Ekaterina Glachatskaya, born in 1961
10. Petrov's hope is for the husband of Aliazgor Sabirov 1935.
Disappeared on March 28, 2006.
Vladimir Ryzhikh found an army friend, Valery Korovin from Kostroma.
They have not seen each other for more than 20 years.
The plot of Valeria Korovin, in which he recalls the army past.
Tells about yourself.
After more than 20 years, friends meet in the studio.
Seeking help in searching from different regions of the country and from abroad.
Anyone who can help with the search, please respond.
Raisa Chepurnaya found Father Alexander Shum, who 15 years ago went to work in Moscow and the connection with him was interrupted.
The plot from Dubna, Moscow region about how the father watches the story on TV and learns that his daughter is looking for him.
He remembers his past, talks about his life-being, about a new family.
After many years father and daughter meet in the studio.
The plot from the village of Pesochnoye (Belarus) about the lost Amina Bulatova, who came from Uzbekistan on a visit to the daughter of Nurzia Sobolevskaya in the village of Pesochnoe.
On her way home to Uzbekistan, because of stupidity and criminal stupidity, she was dropped off the train in Orenburg (there is no seal or certificate for crossing the border).
An elderly, sick man, had to moo a month without money and shelter.
However, it's good that kind people helped.
Mother and daughter meet in the studio.