The story of a lost 4-year-old boy Nikita Kovshin.
About him says his grandmother, who learned about the search from friends.
The procedure for identifying a child in an orphanage.
The boy recognized his grandfather.
The family takes Nikita home.
The story of Nikolai from Moldova, who has been searching for his sisters and brother for 29 years.
His mother abandoned him as a child, and he was raised and raised by his foster parents.
For today, he managed to find one of the sisters - Alena.
Thanks to the "ZHM" program, Nikolai and Alyona found two more sisters, Lyudmila and Galina, and they meet in the studio.
Now all they have to do is find Valentine's brother.
The plot is about a lost Dmitry Rokhlin, who has lost his memory.
The doctor tells about it.
Dmitry himself remembers his mother Lydia Stefan, that she speaks German.
Please respond to anyone who knows anything about this story.
Requests for help in the search from the studio:
1. Anatoly Dmitrienko is looking for his granddaughter Alyona Dmitrienko, born in 1992.
It is possible that she lives in the Krasnodar Region.
2. Vera Burmistrova, born in 1925, disappeared in Konakovo on 03.07.04, and was seen in Moscow on 17.07.04.
3. Anna Pyatakova is looking for a son Alexander Pyatakov born in 1950, at the end of 2000 he went to work in the Tyumen region and since then, does not make himself known.
Nadezhda Filko found a half-sister Vera Filko born in 1941.
After 44 years, the sisters meet in the studio.
Continuation of requests for help in the search from the studio:
4. Vladimir Tsapov is looking for a friend of Arunas Benyushis, the correspondence with him was interrupted in 1956.
5. Mother is looking for her son Alexander Kosenkov, born in 1967, 19.11.01 disappeared in Korolev, Moscow region.
6. Anatoly Kloditsky is looking for a friend Olesya, whom he met in November 2000 in Egypt.
The sister found her half-sister Tatiana Khavenok, whose connection was lost since 1991. After 13 years, the sisters meet in the studio.
The story of Natalia Pavlovna Shmakova and her family.
Natalia Pavlovna herself talks about her relatives, whom she would like to find.
Anyone who knows anything about this story, please call us.
Photos and brief stories of the lost.
The story of Peter Kariba, born in 1981, a native of Odessa.
He has been trying to find his relatives for many years.
Call us if you know anything about these people.
The plot is from Norway.
The story of Inge Gulbrandsen, who would like to find Larisa Burakovskaya born in 1936, whom he met in 1944 in Norvenia.
The story of the lost Besso Shamba, a native of Abkhazia.
He has partial memory loss.
He dreams of finding his parents or relatives named Iroidi or Shotashvili.
Continuing requests for help in the search:
8. Miriso Mirmakhmedov is looking for his son Sukhro Mirmakhmedov, born in 1984, left his home in the Moscow region on 12.06.04 and has not yet returned.
9. Zoya Surkova is looking for an old friend Nikolai Baskakov, born in 1927.
The story of a father and daughter of 5 years old (no names), who, while on a business trip, got into a difficult situation, the father was hospitalized.
The doctor Andrey Tignirot helped them.
And now, the daughter has already become an adult, decided, albeit belatedly, to thank the doctor.
Yulia and Andrey meet in the studio.