wait me (2004) 2004
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
The story of the lost 4-year-old boy Nikita Kovshin.
About him says his grandmother, who learned about the search from friends.
The procedure for identifying a child in an orphanage.
The boy himself recognized the grandfather.
Relatives take Nikita home.
The story of Nicholas from Moldova, who for 29 years was looking for his sisters and brother.
His mother refused him as a child, his adoptive parents raised him and raised him.
Today, he managed to find one of the sisters - Alain.
Thanks to the ZhM program, Nikolay and Alena found two more sisters Lyudmila and Galina, and they meet in the studio.
Now they have to find a brother Valentine.
The story of the lost Dmitry Rokhlin, who lost memory.
About him tells the doctor.
Dmitri himself recalls the mother of Lydia Stefan, that she speaks German.
Request to all who know something about this story, respond.
Appeals for help in searching from the studio:
1. Anatoly Dmitrienko is looking for granddaughter Alyona Dmitrienko, born in 1992
It is possible that she lives in the Krasnodar Territory.
2. Vera Burmistrova, born in 1925, is looking up, 07.03.04 disappeared in Konakovo, and on 7.07.04 she was seen in Moscow.
3. Anna Pyatakov is looking for Alexander Pyatakov’s son born in 1950, at the end of 2000 he left for work in the Tyumen Region and, since then, hasn’t made itself known.
Nadezhda Filko found a half-sister, Vera Filko, born in 1941.
Спустя 44 года сестры встречаются в студии.
Continuing calls for help in finding from the studio:
4. Vladimir Tsapov is looking for a friend of Arunas Beniushis, the correspondence with him was interrupted in 1956
5. Mother is looking for the son of Alexander Kosenkov, born in 1967, on November 19, 2001, disappeared in the town of Korolev, Moscow Region.
6. Anatoly Kloditsky is looking for a friend Olesya, whom he met in November 2000 in Egypt.
A sister found a half-sister, Tatiana Havenok, with whom she had been lost since 1991. After 13 years, sisters meet in the studio.
The story of Natalia Shmakova and her family.
Natalia Pavlovna herself tells about her relatives whom she would like to find.
Anyone who knows something about this story, call us.
Photos and brief stories of the lost.
History of Peter Caribs, born in 1981, born in Odessa.
For many years he has been trying to find his relatives.
Call us if you know something about these people.
The plot from Norway.
The story of Inge Gulbrandsen, who would like to find Larisa Burakovskaya born in 1936, with whom he met in 1944 in Norway.
The story of the lost Besso Shamba, a native of Abkhazia.
He has a partial loss of memory.
He wants to find his parents or relatives by the name of Iroidi or Shotashvili.
Continuing calls for help in finding:
8.Miriso Mirmahmedov is looking for his son Sukhro Mirmahmedov, born in 1984, 12.06.04 left home in the Moscow region and still has not returned.
9. Zoya Surkov is looking for an old friend of Nikolai Baskakov, born in 1927
The history of the father and daughter is 5 years old (names and surnames are not) who, while on a business trip, were in a difficult situation, the father was hospitalized.
Doctor Andrei Tignirot helped them.
And so, the daughter has already become an adult, decided, albeit belatedly, to thank the doctor.
Julia and Andrew meet in the studio.