wait me (2003) 02.06.2003
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Studio M. Shukshina: today we ask to call everyone who will not be indifferent to this letter.
A letter from Novocheboksarsk. “Alina, a 7-B grade student, is writing to you.
My mom and I have a very difficult time.
Our dad is seriously ill. - both kidneys failed.
He is only 42 years old.
Dad was the best in his shop at Khimprom.
Doctors who treat dad are wonderful people, but they are powerless.
He will be helped by an operation that costs a lot of money.
Mom never make that kind of money.
I believe that the world consists of good people and will help us. ”
Fragment of the program on 04/14/2003
Konstantin Emelyanovich Gazaryants, born in 1933 looking for a brother and sister.
In 1941, in Grozny, Kostya went to the first class.
Suddenly a girl came up to him and said: “Kostya, I am your sister.
I will come to your orphanage.
Now run to school.
Soon, the orphanage No. 1 was evacuated to the Altai Territory.
Kostya was then 8 years old.
Kostya often met with his brother in Grozny.
But then Kostya was evacuated again and the traces of his brother were lost.
Kostya was in Grozny in 1958, but nothing was learned about his brother.
The plot from Omsk and Volgograd region.
Found nieces K.Gazaryants, Serebryakova Galina and Stvolina Tatyana
Many years later, K.E. Gazaryants meets in the studio with nieces.
Appeals for help in searching from the studio:
1. Morozov George is looking for the father of Morozov Alexander Mikhailovich, born in 1924 8.05. 2003 he disappeared at the station Khotkovo, Moscow region.
2.Maria Moiseeva is looking for her childhood friend Maria Bryakina, born in 1939 with which she lived in Dagestan near Kizlyar. (
3. Lyudmila Voltaire from Germany is looking for Valeria Cherkasov, the father of his daughter, whom she met in 1984 in Moscow near the Kutafa Tower.
And in 1985, Lyudmila had a daughter, she is now 18 years old and she really wants to find her father.
Teleconference Moscow - Novocherkassk.
Appeals for help in the search.
1. Klimenko Alexander, born in 1970 looking for his parents or relatives.
In the summer of 1972 he was left at the train station in Rostov-on-Don.
Later it turned out that his real name - Alexander Tsitkov, a native of the Volgograd region, farm Demyaevo, State Farm Primorsky.
2.Pavla Protopopova is looking for Kovtun Maria Artyomovna, born in 1925 and Usachev Vasily Ivanovich, born in 1920
Paul and Maria in 1942 were hijacked to Germany.
There they met Vasily, who worked for the owner.
Maria and Vasily got married.
3. Udovichenko Nina is looking for daughter Odovichenko Oksana.
In August 1995, the daughter left the house to go to the Western microdistrict of Bataysk, Rostov Region. and gone.
4. Yablokova Irina is looking for a mother.
About the mother does not know anything.
Irina was born in the village.
Carbon, Gukovo, Rostov region in November 1959. She was immediately adopted from the maternity hospital.
5. Musaelova Zaruhi is looking for a husband, Musaelov Levon, born in 1928 15.10. In 2001 in Rostov-on-Don, he left the house to the store and never returned.
Studio Continued calls from the studio:
1. Seregina Claudia Fedorovna is looking for a son, Mikhail Seregin, born in 1956, who went to the tourist center near Sukhumi on September 11, 1982 and did not return home.
2. Anna Garynina (Gudkov) is looking for a friend of the war years from 1944, Mikhail Istratov, born in 1919, whom she met in the village of Kuperetsy.
3. Sergey Khokhlov is looking for a girl whom he saw on 27.03. 2003 bus 205 route.
The guys talked, but did not meet and did not exchange phones.
The plot of the search for a stranger.
The plot from Argentina, shown on the air on 12.05.2003. Zhuravel Natalya was looking for her brother Zhuravel Vladimir. 10 years ago, Vladimir from Riga went on a flight to Buenos Aires, there the ship got to be repaired, and he stayed there for several years.
After showing this story, we received a call: “I recognized my son, Sergey Nikolayevich Kochegarov, born in 1968
Fragment of the plot.
Sergei's mom lives in Primorye.
But, despite the time difference, we will call her right now.
Unfortunately, we were unable to contact Primorye.
We have another letter for Argentina.
Maria Efimovna Likhotina is looking for Boris Grigorievich Likhotin’s son.
Boris and his family lived in Lviv.
In 1990, Maria Efimovna came to her son for the 40th anniversary.
She learned that Boris had gone to Argentina.
The plot from Argentina about Boris Likhotin.
He talks about his Argentine life.
Meeting with his son in the studio.
For 9 years, Boris has changed so much that his mother did not immediately recognize him.