The person of russian nationality (2003) 2003
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Program topic: Jews.
Participants of the program: Ilya Averbukh, silver medalist of the 2002 Olympic Games, world and European champion in figure skating.
Leonid Roshal, director of the Research Institute of Pediatric Emergency Surgery, Professor, Doctor of Medicine.
Mikhail Shvydkoy, Doctor of Arts, Professor.
Oleg Sheyntsis, artist of the Moscow Lenkom Theater, Henry Reznik, lawyer, president of the Moscow Chamber of Lawyers.
Vitaly Ginzburg, theoretical physicist, one of the founders of the Soviet atomic bomb.
The plot of the history of the appearance of Jews in Russia in the middle of the 18th century.
Presentation of each of the participants of the transfer.
The main topics and issues discussed in the program:
1. About the attitude towards Jews in Russia at different times.
2. In Russia there were many talented people of Jewish nationality.
Chronicle of the early 19th and 20th centuries.
Photos and documents.
3. On restricting the rights and opportunities of Jews in Russia in the 19th and 20th centuries.
4. Contrast we and them.
They are not like that.
Chronicle of 1903 Chisinau pogrom.
Case Beilis in Kiev.
Anti-Semitic policy of the authorities.
5. Why were there many Jews among revolutionaries?
Chronicle of the revolutionary events.
6.On the paths that opened before the Jews after the revolution: politics, culture and science.
Chronicle of the 20s about the theater of Solomon Mikhoels.
An experiment to create a new homeland for Soviet Jews.
Chronicle of the Second World War.
About the fate of the Jews during the war.
About the writer I.Erinburg and speaker Y.Levitan.
The murder of S. Mikhoels.
The plot is the beginning of the 50s.
About secret orders on restrictions on employment and study for Jews.
May Day demonstration in Moscow.
The absence of state anti-Semitism.
8. About the causes of all troubles and the search for the enemy.
Draw of the Jewish card.
9. About the appointment of M. Shvydkoi as Minister of Culture of Russia.
10. About envious people, about evil people who interfere with understanding each other.
The solemn ceremony of awarding the Nobel Prize to Ilya Ginzburg in Stockholm.
Holiday Purim in the Moscow synagogue.