Leningrad chronicles 1969 № 28
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
Annotation1. The days of culture of the GDR in the RSFSR. 2. The state quality mark: achieving the Kirishi refinery. 3. 10th anniversary Congress of chemists the 100th anniversary of the discovery of the periodic table. 4. The farm named XXI Congress of the CPSU on the eve of the 3rd Congress of the farmers. 5. Thor Heyerdahl and the expedition members "RA" in Leningrad. 6. Concert "Songs born in Leningrad".
1. Photo exhibition "Berlin - the capital of the GDR".
2. Meeting at the Moscow railway station of the delegation of masters of culture from the GDR, headed by the Minister of Culture Klaus Giesey, among the meeting - A. Raikin.
Philharmonic Hall, welcome speech by K. Lavrov (synchron).
Delegation of the GDR in Smolny.
3. Everyday life of the Kirishi oil refinery.
4. 10th anniversary Mendeleev Congress in Leningrad, Mendeleev's office, Keldysh.
5. Visit to Leningrad of the crew of the papyrus boat "RA", Tour Heyerdahl.
6. Maria Pakhomenko sings.
PersonnelLavrov K.Yu. -- actor of theater, film and television, Honored artist of the RSFSR, people's artist of the RSFSR and the USSR, people's artist of Ukraine, Hero of Socialist Labor.
Hejerdal T. -- the Norwegian archaeologist, traveler, writer.