Leningrad chronicles 1966 № 7
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
AnnotationThe issue is dedicated to women and 8th of March.
1. Onboard radio operator Marina Simeoshenkova (?) in flight.
The cabin of the aircraft, the cockpit.
Landing of the plane.
2. Female taxi driver.
Street with passers - by, people read newspapers: "Leningradskaya Pravda", "Krasnaya Zvezda", "Smena".
3. Workers of the Petrodvorets watch factory, new watch "Rocket".
4. Typesetter of the printing house "Printing Yard" Anna Kirsanova.
5. Women in different professions: a worker in a greenhouse, a milkmaid, in the laboratory at the microscope, a welder on a construction site, in the design office behind the kulman.
A rabbit on the operating table.
6. Factory "Vibrator", especially accurate measuring devices.
7. Gazosvet Plant, light advertising.
8. In the barber shop.
9. Fashion demonstration.
10. Swimming in an ice hole, a woman - "walrus".
People on the street, a kindergarten group on a walk.
11. Female traffic controller.
The newlyweds enter and exit the Wedding Palace.
12. Cooks, making cakes.
Passers-by with boxes of cakes and pastries.
13. The wishes of men, filmed on the streets of the city.
14. Children in strollers.
Portraits of women.
On March 8