1. The housing problem of the city. 2. The rally at the Kazan Cathedral in honor of the 2nd anniversary of the Chernobyl tragedy. 3. Exhibition of Amateur works of the art of embroidery P. V. tyazhelova.
1. O. S. Chernyaeva, forced eviction from a house undergoing major repairs.
2. May Day demonstration in Leningrad.
3. I. A. Korobkin - the President of the Vasileostrovskiy district Executive Committee about provision of housing by the year 2000.
4. Rally at the Kazan Cathedral, dedicated to the 2nd anniversary of the Chernobyl tragedy.
5. The election of a new rector in the Mukhina Academy.
6. House of Culture named after May 1, exhibition of V. P. Tyazhelov-cross-stitch.