The issue is dedicated to the 8th of March, talks about the racing track DOSAAF in Sosnovka, on the 33rd Soviet Antarctic expedition, about the beauty contests in the concert hall "October" in the DC food industry, about festive events at the Theatre of Opera and ballet, the Kirov, and also on unfinished floral base in the farm "Pulkovo".
1. Departure to Antarctica of the 33rd Soviet Antarctic expedition.
2. BKZ "Oktyabrsky", beauty contest.
Rehearsal of the future film " Musical Games "("Lenfilm"). S. Kuryokhin.
Directed by V. Aksenov.
3. The Theater named after him.
Kirov, a solemn meeting dedicated to the International Women's Day on March 8.
4. Critical report on the construction of flower greenhouses in the state farm "Pulkovo".
5. Report from Antarctica.
6. The heroine of the new documentary film editor LOMO M. Prefix.
Directed by Zh.
7. Beauty contest in the Palace of Culture of Food Workers.
8. Festive bobsleigh.
Shtokolov B.T. -- Opera singer, Honored artist of the RSFSR, people's artist of the RSFSR and the USSR.