1. Birthday of the all-Union pioneer organization. 2. 60 years of the Komsomol. 3. 60 years of the border troops of the USSR. 4. The Institute of Russian literature of the USSR, a collection of ancient manuscripts. 5. Information view: king and Queen of Sweden in Leningrad, the opening of summer season in Peterhof, all-Union creative relay in honor of the XI world festival of youth and students.
1. The Parade of pioneers in Leningrad.
2. Smolny, Komsomolsky asset.
3. On the sea borders, the state border of the USSR.
4. Solemn meeting, 60 years of the border troops.
5. The plot of the Pushkin House, new arrivals of ancient manuscripts.
6. The visit of the King of Sweden to Leningrad; in the Pavlovsk Palace.
7. Amateur performance contest.
Romanov G.V. -- Soviet state and party activist, WWII veteran, Hero of Socialist Labor. Viktorov A.G. -- Soviet military leader, WWII veteran, chief of the troops of the North-West frontier district (1975-1992), the General-the Colonel in resignation (since 1993), honorary member of the KGB, the Honored border guard of the Russian Federation. Karl XVI Gustav -- state and political figure, king of Sweden (since 1973). Siljviya Renata Zommerlat -- state and public figure, wife of Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen of Sweden. Vetlova E.A. -- the theater and film actress, singer, Director, drama teacher.