1. And the strengthening of brotherly ties (the days of Dresden in Leningrad). 2. Diary of socialist competition (Union Victory). 3. The borders of the non-black earth region (farm "of Ability"). 4. School, parents, children (experimental school № 345). 5. Loyalty song (Edita).
1. Delegation from Dresden to Leningrad.
2. Everyday life of the Pobeda plant.
3. State farm "Terpilitsy", potato harvesting.
4. " School.
Children" Full-time school No. 345 of the Nevsky district.
5. "Fidelity to the Song" The story of Edith Piech.
Romanov G.V. -- Soviet state and party activist, WWII veteran, Hero of Socialist Labor. Pjeha E.S. -- singer, actress, people's artist of the USSR.