Catalog of newsreels
By types: Newsreels
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:46G 2/22/2014
1. "Russian America".
About the Japanese art of folded paper, which is now common worldwide and, in particular, in Russia.
The subjects are combined by the "Vertushka" conference.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56G 2/22/2014
1. "Why does the sun shine?".
On thermonuclear reactions in the sun and other stars and work on the implementation of a controlled thermonuclear reaction in Kurchatov On the current model of the cosmodrome, on which the design of the launchers of the cosmodrome is being processed.
The subjects are united by a general conference "Vertuška".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:11G 2/22/2014
1. "Dinosaurs in Moscow." About the Moscow Dolphinarium, where they prepare for the performance of sea lions.
4. "Clock-temple." About the miracle-clock "Temple of Glory", worked by Russian masters about a hundred years ago to the glory of the Empress Catherine II.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:16G 2/22/2014
The issue is entirely devoted to the "Guinness Book of Records".
The story of the idea of creating the "Book ..." is told. and the beginning of the publication of a series of annual editions of the publication, which became world famous.
K / magazine in a free and fascinating way tells about several records included in the publication.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:47G 2/22/2014
3. History of the study of the painting, the authorship of which was originally attributed to O. Kiprensky.
4. From the last plot we learn on what go in the tundra.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:48G 2/22/2014
1. "Children's clothes of XIX century.
Photo chronicle "
2. "Physicist Roseford study of the atomic structure of the atom discovery"
3. "The teachings of Buddhism, Buddhist monastery in Buryatia"
4. "Water scorpion"
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52G 2/22/2014
1. Describes the model of the Triumph Pillar, which Peter I wanted to put in St.
Petersburg in memory of the Northern War.
4. A story about a tree frog-Quaksa.
The magazine leads the Frog doll.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:22G 2/22/2014
1. "The Mystery of the Tretyakov Gallery: painting found its author"
2. "Experiment by setting" Chestnut" (space)"
3. "The cat family in the zoo - cheetah, etc."
4. "Musical instrument - bagpipes, its manufacturer"
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:55G 2/22/2014
1. "Metal has a memory".
On the amazing properties of nickel-titanium alloy, which allowed to assemble in open space at the Mir station. equilibrium in nature on the example of the relationship of forest bug-rider and caterpillars.
4. "Chinese lanterns." About the ancient Chinese art of paper lanterns.
Connected with modern electronics, it lights up the evening cities on holidays.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:57G 2/22/2014
1. "Fluorine and its compounds and properties"
2. "Tula samovars, their history, collector samovars photochronicle"
3. "Commander Islands, eared seals"
4. "Invention of patio car by Hoffmann"