Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18A 11/14/2012
Competitions in athletics at the European Cup at the stadium in Kiev.
Among the participants: I. Kirshenketeyn - Poland, Vladimir Popkov - the USSR, AI Okorokov - the USSR, E. Tsiyarkovska - Poland, N. Chizhov - the USSR, VA Sapeya - the USSR, R. Klim, A. Stalmah - Poland, AND .
Ter-Hovhannisyan - the USSR, J. Lusis - USSR, Gemini, V. Nordvich - GDR, A. Kurian - the USSR. The scientist, athlete, champion in javelin V. Kuznetsov for javelin throwing, in the laboratory of the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, with his family on a walk, at work on a monograph.
International friendly competition water skiing in Dubna, near Moscow.
The winner of Heino Hyuller - GDR. Speakers: G. Nalipova - Czechoslovakia, F. Otechko, M. Gohberg - the USSR. Competitions on the primacy of the Soviet Union in equestrian sport among rural athletes in the Lithuanian State Farm "Priekule.
Winner - N. Spataru.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21A 11/14/2012
Preparation skaters for the Olympics.
Training on an artificial ice rink in Sverdlovsk.
Coaches: E. Stepanenko, E. Krasilnikov, B. Stenin.
Pupil of the school № 67 of Voronezh Luba Burda in the classroom, in sports at school, training in gymnastics with a trainer Yu.E. Shtukmanom, at home.
Landfill in the new buildings in Moscow.
Construction of the stadium on the site of dumping at the 7 th Sand Street.
Charging on the site.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14A 11/14/2012
Gymnastic parade on Red Square in Moscow to mark the 50 anniversary of October.
Mileage from Budapest to Moscow to mark the 50 Anniversary of October the Hungarian athlete D. Shirillo. D. Shirillo together with the Soviet athletes: O. elk, G. Kolgashkinym; Moscow. P. Bolotnikov congratulates D. Shirillo, O. Los, G. Kolgashkina with the completion of the marathon.
Non-stop flight to the series of IL-18 Soviet pilots in the: LA Ulanova, V. Sloboda, M. Alamenko, G. Olekhnovich, Popova from the Crimea to the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
Seeing in Simferopol, airport Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Race "Kiev ring" to mark the 50 anniversary of October.
Sportsmen drive through the streets of Kiev.
Among the participants: A. Kalinowski, Izotov, Osadchii.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16A 11/14/2012
Forest in winter.
Participation skiers Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant in the Olympic competition "Until Grenoble 3607 kilometers," declared the newspaper "Soviet Sport".
Participants: E. Saloshkov, Yu Bereschentsev, V. Glazyrin, L. Albuhina, K. Lapushkina.
The absolute world champion in rhythmic gymnastics E. Karpukhina home with his grandmother, with her friends, is engaged in modeling school, sports lessons in school with a coach MV Lisician at international competitions in Moscow.
Among the speakers Bulgarian gymnast M. Gigova.
A training session paratroopers in the south.
With: T. Voinova, AL Eremin, V. Zharikov, M. Kazakov.
Soviet Sport 1968 № 1 For you, young ... fencer from Uzbekistan. Tournament fighters. Ahead of Grenoble.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14A 11/14/2012
1. The new arena at the stadium of "Young Pioneers".
2. Minsk Palace of Water Sports.
3. Master of Sports in fencing Dzhumadirova Sh.
4. Private international boxing competitions in Moscow.
5. USSR Championship in figure skating in 1968.
Soviet Sport 1968 № 2 Athletes of the Armed Forces. The veteran remains in the ranks. On board the Varyag.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:57A 11/14/2012
1. Sports Soviet Army.
2. WWII veteran, coach M. Opalihin.
3. Applied Relay on the cruiser "Varangian".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:50A 11/14/2012
1. X Olympic Winter Games in Grenoble.
2. Soviet tennis O. Morozova.
3. International competition of athletes in the Moscow Palace of Sports - a traditional international tour of the four arena.
Soviet Sport 1968 № 4 Olympic champion. At the start - pyatibortsy. Black Sea Fleet. Cup of the Soviet Union.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:51A 11/14/2012
1. Honored Master of Sports, Olympic champion in speed skating Lyudmila Titova.
2. Training athletes pyatibortsev in the North Caucasus.
3. Physical preparation of the Navy's Black Sea Fleet.
4. A meeting of army players in Moscow and Leningrad.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:02A 11/14/2012
1. Spring cross the prize of the newspaper Pravda.
2. Young gymnasts of the USSR team.
3. World record-holder - a swimmer Vladimir Kosinski.
4. XX USSR Championship in Rhythmic Gymnastics.
Soviet Sport 1968 № 6 Ahead - Mexico City. Sport club athletes the Skorokhod. At the Davis Cup. Sports bold. Commentator, athlete, actor.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:09A 11/14/2012
1. Preparation of Soviet athletes for the Olympics in Mexico City.
2. Athletic Club of Leningrad shoe combining the Skorokhod.
3. Match at the Davis Cup tennis players between the USSR and Yugoslavia.
4. Ukrainian championship motocross.
5. The plot is about a sports columnist Nicholas Ozerov.