Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1954 № 19
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1syuzh. - In the Kremlin, the Bulgarian Ambassador Lukanov presents credentials Voroshilov. 2syuzh. -Representatives of the armed forces of the Soviet Union welcomed the XII Congress of the Komsomol, supports Kozhedub. 3syuzh. - Closure of the XII Congress of the Komsomol, supports Shelepin. 4syuzh. Youth-Minsk receives vouchers for virgin land, seeing off at the station. 5syuzh. - Issue million bicycles in the Gorky Automobile Plant. 6syuzh. - Winter fishing Kaluga (sturgeon fish) on the Amur River estuary - fishing team from the village Alexeevka. 7syuzh. - New building of the Bucharest Opera, the scene of the opera "The Queen of Spades.
1. Official visit of the Bulgarian ambassador in the USSR KT Lukanova in Moscow.
2. Representatives of the Armed Forces of the USSR welcome 12sezd Komsomol in Moscow.
3. Final meeting 12 Komsomol Congress.
4. On the development of virgin and fallow lands.
5. Million bicycles GAZ (Gorky).
6. Ice fishing in the Far East.
7. Opera PI Tchaikovsky's "Queen of Spades" on the stage of the Bucharest Opera and Ballet Theater (Romania).