Spektr-RG Orbital Observatory: the first full sky survey is ready.
Dmitry Rogozin's working visit to Vostochny.
Glavkosmos is 35 years old.
The launch for the Angara rocket will be delivered to Vostochny.
- Baikonur, the Progress MS-15 transport ship is preparing for launch;
- Cosmonauts of the 2018 set completed training in weightlessness;
- Operational monitoring from remote sensing satellites;
- Annular solar eclipse;
- Sports action "Runs to the ISS";
- Australia, Curtin University has completed preparations for the construction of the world's largest radio telescope SKA;
- Civilizations in the Milky Way;
- Sun visors for Starlink communication satellites;
- The rate of expansion of the universe.
The question of space: how do engines work in outer space?
Yuri Ageenko and Sergey Khartov tell the story.
Astrophoto of the week: Orion constellation over Argentina, Korolev crater in the northern hemisphere of Mars, silver clouds over the Eagle.
Rogozin D.O. is a statesman, diplomat, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation (2011-2018), Director General of Roscosmos (2018-2022). Loskutov D.V. is a valid state Adviser of the Russian Federation of the 3rd class, Director General of Glavkosmos JSC. Ageenko Yu.I. - Candidate of Technical Sciences, chief designer of the direction "Liquid rocket engines of low thrust" KBKHM named after A.M. Isaev. Khartov S.A. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department 208 MAI.