Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1957 № 13
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Meetings of the Soviet-Hungarian friendship in the Grand Kremlin Palace.
Speakers: J. Kadar, NA Bulganin.
2. The signing of the Kremlin declarations and negotiations between the party and government delegations of the USSR and Hungary.
Documents signed by: J. Kadar, NA Bulganin, Khrushchev.
3. Melting of steel in the shop of the Kuznetsk Metallurgical Combine.
The spill began.
4. Advanced spinners Ivanovo factories Red Talka V. Scheberstova, Z. Basin, T. Bashmakov, every day surpassed standards, work on the spinning machines.
5. The meeting room of the second All-Union Congress of Soviet Composers.
Performers are composers: A. Shaporin, TN Khrennikov, Secretary of the CPSU D. Shepilov.
6. Building a car brand "Volga" on the line of the Gorky Automobile Plant.
Directions machines on the factory.
7. Honoring the captain of the fishing trawler port of Klaipeda in Lithuania AG Oya with 60-year anniversary of the birth and 45 th anniversary of employment.
8. The commission state farm "Husar" in Uzbekistan around and select lambs after lambing Karakul sheep.
Sheep in the pasture.
9. Dance group the Yaroslavl factory "Red Perekop rehearsing dance" Snowstorm-blizzard, preparing for the World Festival of Youth and Students in Moscow.
10. Of Riga.
The demonstrations of gymnastics Finnish athletes.
11. Union competitions in Alpine skiing in the vicinity of Alma-Ata, on the slopes of the plateau Chimbulak.
Finish: V. Sobolev, A. Filatov.