Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1957 № 15
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Staying in Moscow, the Albanian party and government delegation.
Meeting at the Kiev station, the Soviet-Albanian talks in the Kremlin; Present: Khrushchev, Bulganin, M. Shehu, E. Hodge and others.
Demonstration in the streets of Petrograd in 1917. They come soldiers carrying banners, the truck dropped leaflets.
Says an attendee of Lenin arrived from exile, FZ Evseev.
3. Construction of the railway "Stalin - Abakan.
Worked as a welder.
Construction Tomusinskoy HPS.
Concentration camp: the prisoners in the barracks, behind barbed wire, children show camp numbers on their hands.
Meeting of former prisoners of Buchenwald in the wording newsreel "News"; present: B. Nazirov, E. Kish, Yu Sakunov.
Says N. Küng.
5. Meeting of workers and seafarers of Odessa port as a sign of approval of the policy of the Soviet government to government loans.
6. Meeting in the port of Odessa researchers in Antarctica, among arrivals: Somov, Cherevichny and others.
7. Ghana, Accra.
Independence Day Celebration (March 6, 1957).
On a holiday present: Prime Minister Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, the head of the Soviet government delegation IA Benedictine.
8. An excerpt from the ballet "Dilbar" performed by members decade of Tajik literature and art in Moscow, Tajik singers of the Opera and Ballet Theater named after S. Ayni.