Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1957 № 20
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Soviet-Mongolian talks in the Kremlin.
Bulganin, Tsedenbal, Khrushchev, Dam signing Soviet-Mongolian statement.
2. Departure of the delegation of the MPR home from Moscow.
3. M. Tarasov gives the government award of the Soviet Union, Iranian citizens, members and experts of the Soviet-Iranian commission on border issues for the settlement of border issues between the Soviet Union and Iran.
Awards are: A. Dzhahanbani, GM Mogtaderu, AH Teyfuri, T. Behnam.
4. Khrushchev stay on the farm "Zarya socialism" Voronezh region, survey Khrushchev farm economy.
Planting potatoes, building collective farm pig farm.
Diamond mining and the construction of the camp peace.
Geologists R. Jurkiewicz, H. Feinstein, awarded the Lenin Prize for the discovery of commercial diamond deposits.
6. Meeting of the Standing Committee of the International Preparatory Committee VI-th World Festival of Youth and Students in Moscow.
Before: J. Denis, S. Romanovsky, A. Brilakis, A. Yankov and others.
7. A scientific ship "Dawn" for the expedition researchers of the Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, held in the framework of the International Geophysical Year.
Installation of devices, heads expedition Matveev, Ivanov.
Spouses and V. M. Devits Ozolansh caring for animals: bear, two roe contained in their family.
9. National cycling race for the prize of the Kalinin Kalinin route - Leningrad - Kalinin.
Cyclists in the distance.
10. Pick up the Moscow group of the German Peace from Germany, made a trip to the Soviet Union.
Speakers: Mikhail Kotov, C. Thomas.
11. France, Paris.
Closed metro bus stand, railway closed due to a general strike in transport.
12. Poland, Warsaw.
Congress of the Union of Socialist Youth of Poland.
Acts W. Gomulka.
13. Meeting in Jakarta, Voroshilov, who arrived in Indonesia from the visit of friendship.
Jakarta residents welcome Voroshilov.