Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1957 № 30
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. First Secretary of the CPSU Khrushchev talks with a delegation of American tourists at a reception in the Kremlin.
2. M. King of Afghanistan Zahir Shah talks with the Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of Azerbaijan SSR M. Ibragimov at a reception during a visit to Baku, examines the oil fields in Baku.
3. The members of the governmental delegations of the USSR and Germany are in talks at the Kremlin on the development of relations between states.
4. The moments of the construction of hydropower stations in Kayrakkum Leninabad region.
5. The building of the Central Statistical Office of the Council of Ministers of the USSR. Chief Statistical Office Starovsky talks about the preparations for the census (synchronously).
6. Kind of a special summer camp for the calves on the farm name Chapaeva Omsk region.
Female farm caring for the calves.
7. Collection of tea plantations of one of the farms in the Abkhaz ASSR.
8. Wizards do bone carving in the shop in the village in Chukotka Ouellet (subject only to the negative).
9. Type the streets of Moscow in the days of the VI World Festival of Youth and Students.
Sculptor ST Konenkov, other visitors to inspect the paintings of young artists in the exhibition hall in the USSR Academy of Arts.
Members of the foreign delegations arrived in Moscow for the festival, strolling through the streets of the city.