Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1957 № 42
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Start the Kuibyshev hydroelectric turbines.
2. The staff of Pulkovo Observatory are monitoring the first artificial earth satellite in October 1957. Ham radio city of Novosibirsk, Komsomolsk-on-Amur receive radio signals of the satellite.
Interview Academician AA Blagonravova (synchronously).
3. The theme is the transition to the 7-working hours at the plant named after Vladimir Lenin in Moscow, working in the shop talk of the plant.
4. Pavilions VDNH: species of different varieties of apples and pears on the stands; auction calves in livestock pavilion.
5. Female farm "great friendship" St.
George district, Stavropol Territory fed turkeys.
6. Harvesting grapes in the state farm "Shahrinau" the Tajik SSR.
7. Types of new all-terrain vehicles "Penguin" for expeditions in Antarctica made the Kirov plant in Leningrad.
8. Moments of the competition of the USSR championship for bicycle races, held in Simferopol.
9. Speeches musicians at the first festival of music of the Soviet Baltic republics, the 40 th anniversary of the October Revolution - in Riga (synchronously).