Soviet Sport 1957 № 7
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. Ceremony in the Kremlin on July 22 orders and medals of the group of athletes.
Among the recipients: L. Latynina, V. Smyslov, V. Chukarin and others.
2. Morning exercises in one of the pioneer camps in the suburbs.
Classes are pioneers in sports in the camp: athletics, swimming.
3. Sports groups of elderly people in a Moscow park to them.
Dzerzhinsky: skating athletes on skates.
4. Training climbers in the Caucasus mountains in the valley Adil-Su.
5. Training athletes in archery.
Supervises training E. Polikanin.
6. Athletics stadiums years.
Warsaw, Prague and Moscow before a 3-mi International friendly sports games youth in Moscow.
7. Arrival of team basketball players from China to Moscow to attend the third International Youth Games.