Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 7
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Brezhnev talks with British Prime Minister Harold Wilson. 2. Construction of a bridge across the Ob. 3. The new labor initiative "For myself and for the guy." 4. Awarding of the Polish Ambassador to the USSR Z.Novaka Order of October Revolution. 4. World War II veterans and V.A.Sinev I.Ya.Zhiltsov. 5. Performance of the name Loktev at a concert dedicated to the Day of the Soviet Army and Navy.
1. The talks in the Kremlin, General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev and British Prime Minister Harold Wilson.
The talks involved - Soviet Prime Minister Alexei Kosygin, Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko, the British Foreign Secretary Callaghan.
Brezhnev, Kosygin and Harold Wilson signed a joint Soviet-British agreement.
2. Construction of the railway bridge over the Ob River Highway Tyumen-Surgut.
Installers working on the 29th bridge-building unit.
Fitter submarine is lowered into the hole.
3. 7th shoe shop union "Thunderbird."
Works shock worker, one of the initiators of the "For myself and for the guy," I.Skrinnik.
I.Skrinnika interviews (synchronously).
Manufacture of footwear.
4. Awarding of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Poland to the Soviet Union Order of the October Revolution Z.Novaka for services to the development of Soviet-Polish relations, and in connection with his 70th birthday.
Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolai Podgorny presents Z.Novaku order.
5. Exhibition at the Central Museum of the Armed Forces of the USSR, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
Exhibits: layout ruined Reichstag, photographs of soldiers, autographs Soviet soldiers on the Reichstag, the Victory Banner.
Sergeant Blue autograph on the Reichstag.
V.Sinev head of construction management in the office, on a construction site.
Corporal Zhiltsova autograph on the Reichstag.
Police captain I.Zhiltsov armed suburban hydro, in the office talking on the phone, at home writing letters.
6. Song and Dance Ensemble named Loktev performs at a concert dedicated to the Day of the Soviet Army and Navy.
Thank Kiselev soloist and the choir sing a song Protasov and Shklovsky, "When I grow up ..." (synchronous).