Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 10
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. The solemn meeting dedicated to International Women's Day. 2. Presentation of the Red Banner of the Bauman district. 3. The new production at the association "Stroyplastmass. 4. The doctor-soldier G. Jashi. 5. Presenting the new Komsomol card. 6. Dyatkovo Crystal Factory. 7. Meteorologist T. Antonova. 8. The concert, dedicated to International Women's Day on March 8.
1. The ceremonial meeting in the Kremlin Palace of Congresses, International Women's Day - 8 March.
Participants of the meeting on the sidelines, in the meeting room.
Speakers - Secretary of the Moscow city committee of the CPSU Dementieva, Secretary of the CPSU, BN Ponomarev, Chairman of the Committee of Soviet Women V.Nikolaeva-Tereshkova, veterans of the party and Labour.
2. The solemn assembly workers in Moscow, devoted to handing-over of the Red Banner of the CPSU Central Committee, the Council of Ministers of the USSR and the Central Committee of Komsomol Bauman district of Moscow.
First Secretary of the CPSU MGK V. Grishin stands, presents the colors.
3. The production of new synthetic materials for interior design at the Moscow association "Stroyplastmass.
Products Association - polymer film, linoleum, washable wallpaper.
Production processes in plants.
They work Komsomol-youth brigade.
4. Footage of Honored Doctor of the Georgian SSR, member of the Great Patriotic War W. Jashi.
W. Jashi with colleagues in the hospital is considering X-rays.
Stand at the Museum of Tbilisi Transcaucasian Military District on W. Jashi.
Autograph G. Jashi on the wall of the Reichstag.
W. Jashi performed the surgery, through the streets Tbilissi.
5. Komsomol - foremost production.
Works deputy Mossovet seamstress factory Moskvichka T. Abramov.
Works drummer communist labor, Fitter plant Pischemash "Gulyaev.
Works drummer communist labor worker Moscow Post Office N. Aryankina.
Exemplary production first to receive new Komsomol tickets.
At the ceremony, present the first secretary of the Komsomol E. Tyazhelnikov.
6. Museum of military glory in Dyatkovo crystal factory.
Labor Watch in memory of those killed at the front workers Dyatkovo plant.
Girls on the manufacture of crystal products.
Crystal vases, dishes, gift items, issued by the plant to the 30-year anniversary of Victory.
7. Meteopunkt complex geological expedition on the Crimean peninsula.
Meteorologist T. Antonova has been monitoring the weather.
T. Antonova houses woodcarving.
Wooden sculptures made by T. Antonova.
8. Festive concert on March 8 in the Kremlin Palace of Congresses.
Address children's band name Loktev and combined choir performers (synchronously).