Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 14
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Hungarian Anniversary Exhibition. 2. Meeting in honor of the 30 th anniversary of the liberation of Hungary. 3.Pilot Hero SI Kolybin. 4. Filing of instrument of ratification of the prohibition of bacteriological weapons. 5. Once in the Crimea. 6. On the construction of BAM. 7. Test flight of TU-144. 8. International Theater Day. 9. International competitions in artistic gymnastics.
1. Anniversary Exhibition at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements, dedicated 30 years of the liberation of Hungary from the Nazis.
Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Hungary, E. Falk opens the exhibition.
Members of the Soviet government: Nikolai Podgorny, Kosygin, Gromyko, IV Kapitonov, KT Mazurov, PA Demichev, MS Solomentsev, K. Katushev inspect exhibits .
Visitors to the stand with consumer goods.
2. Solemn meeting of representatives of workers in Moscow, dedicated to the 30 th anniversary of the liberation of Hungary from Nazi invaders.
At the podium - Suslov, K. Katushev, P. Demichev Soviet party officials, guests from Hungary.
At a meeting of speakers - the chairman of the Soviet-Hungarian friendship Academician VI Fedoseev and Chairman of the Society of Hungarian-Soviet Friendship Society Chairman of the Hungarian National Assembly A. Apro.
The head of the Hungarian delegation presenting the Soviet-Hungarian Friendship Order of Peace and Friendship ".
3. Story of the Great Patriotic War pilot SI Kolybin, repeated the feat N. Gastello.
Press conference SI Kolybin at the Museum of the Armed Forces.
Stand on the deed, SI Kolybin.
SI Kolybin at booth talking with visitors.
4. The ceremony of the deposit to the Government of the USSR ratification of the Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological Weapons.
Awards broadcast - U.S. Ambassador William Stoessel and British Ambassador T. Garvey.
5. The spring harvest at the farm Partizan in the Crimea.
Participated in the Great Patriotic War, an agronomist farm TP poorer in the field talking to a mechanic.
Works in the Great Patriotic War mechanic F. Ermolov.
Sowing of cereals.
6. Construction of the Baikal-Amur Railway.
ATVs in the forest felled forest; helicopter delivers construction trailer and construction materials.
Construction of the railway bridge over the river Lena.
7. The test flight of a new supersonic passenger plane TU-144 on the route Moscow - Alma-Ata.
Plane in the air.
TU-144 landed at the airport in Alma-Ata.
First Secretary of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan DA Kuhn and other officials greeted the crew.
Crew commander, Hero of the Soviet Union, pilot E. Elyan says DA Kunaeva of flight.
8. International Theater Day.
People's Artist of USSR Mikhail Tsarev speaking at the ceremony of culture.
New performances of the Moscow theater on 30-year anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War:
Theatre of the Soviet Army - artists before the performance "Unknown Soldier" and "The Dawns Here Are Quiet";
The building of the Moscow Art Theatre in Tver Boulevard, Playbill performance "last chance";
Building Theater Yermolova.
A scene from "Tomorrow at seven based on the novel by Konstantin Simonov, The Living and the Dead" (synchronously).
9. International competitions in gymnastics for the prize of the newspaper «Moscow News»
Speeches Klimenko, N. Kim.