Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 18
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
AnnotationSpecial edition dedicated to celebrate the 30 th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War.
Temporary description1. Torezhstvennoe meeting in honor of Victory Day. 2. Laying of wreaths at the Lenin Mausoleum and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. 3. A meeting of war veterans in a park near the Bolshoi Theater. 4. Bookmark the Obelisk in honor of the feat in Moscow during the war. 5. Prisoveni square named Victory. 6. Opening of the monument to the heroes of Panfilov in Dubosekovo. 7. The demonstration of youth in honor of Victory Day.
1. The ceremonial meeting in the Kremlin Palace of Congresses, dedicated to 30-year anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War.
Was the General Secretary of the CPSU, Leonid Brezhnev (synchronously).
Various plans for listening in the hall.
The meeting applauded standing.
In the meeting room are a detachment of Pioneers and Komsomol.
Solemn oath Komsomol and the pioneers (synchronously).
2. Laying wreaths at the heads of party and government to the Lenin Mausoleum and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier near the Kremlin wall.
A minute of silence at the Eternal Flame.
Triumphal march of the column are the military.
Veterans in the Alexander Gardens.
3. Meetings of veterans in a park near the Bolshoi Theater.
4. Bookmark the obelisk to commemorate the feat in Moscow during the Great Patriotic War.
Speech by the First Secretary of the CPSU MGK V. Grishin.
They stand, watching the veterans of the war.
Pioneers in the honor guard at the site of the future obelisk.
5. The rally on behalf of the Victory Square appropriation.
Arch of Triumph on Kutuzov Avenue.
Spoke at the meeting the Chairman of the Board Mossovet VF crafts.
6. Inauguration of the monument Dubosekovo 28 heroes Panfilov.
The sculptural group of the monument - different.
At the rally, advocates the first secretary of the Moscow Regional Committee of the CPSU VI Konotop.
7. The solemn demonstration of young people in Moscow, dedicated to Victory Day.
By Red Square are veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
Pioneers portrayed veterans flowers.
Are the columns of youth.
Ceremony of taking a solemn oath of allegiance to the young people to the Party and Lenin (synchronously).