Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 19
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Acceptance of NV Podgorny, Finnish Foreign Minister A. Karjalainen. 2. Negotiations NV Podgorny vice-president of Somalia A. Samantrom. 3. 20 th anniversary of the Warsaw Pact. 4. The delegation of the DRV at the factory named after Vladimir Lenin. 5. The construction of BAM. 6. The visit of U.S. warships in Leningrad. 7. New comet. 8. The opera "The Dawns Here Are Quiet".
1. Meeting in the Kremlin, President of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR NV Podgorny with a delegation of Finnish society, headed by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Finland Alexander Karyalaynenom.
A. Karjalainen hands NV Podgorny Address World.
Nikolai Podgorny in favor of reply.
2. The meeting and conversation in the Kremlin, President of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR NV Podgorny from the vice-president of the Supreme Revolutionary Council of the Somali Democratic Republic MA Samantar.
3. Solemn meeting of public representatives in Moscow and the USSR Armed Forces, devoted to the 20 th anniversary of the Warsaw Pact.
Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko, delivers a report.
4. Meeting the team of the Moscow Electromechanical Plant Vladimir Ilyich with members of the Party and government delegation of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam headed by Foreign Minister Nguyen Duy DRV Chinem and Ambassador of the Republic of South Vietnam in the USSR, Nguyen Van Han.
At the meeting present - Secretary of the CPSU KF Katushev, Vice-Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR VN Novikov.
At the rally speakers - Nguyen Duy Trinh, an employee at the plant.
5. Construction of the Baikal-Amur Railway.
Workers laid the last rail link that connected the station Tynda Trans-Siberian railroad.
The labor movement of trains on the section BAM - Tynda.
6. Solemn meeting in Leningrad, the detachment of U.S. warships under the command of Rear Admiral Dzh.
Visiting American seamen at the Central Naval Museum, the Aurora, sightseeing in Leningrad.
7. Crimean Astrophysical Observatory.
They work astronomers T. M. Smirnov and NS Chernykh discovered a new comet.
8. Premiered at the Bolshoi Opera USSR K. Molchanov "The Dawns Here Are Quiet".
Detail from the performance - sung in verse by Konstantin Simonov "Wait for Me" (synchronously).