Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 22
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Meeting of Kosygin with voters. 2. Meeting of NV Podgorny with iszbiratelyami. 3. Awards Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Poland P. Yarashevich. 4. Start a new furnace in Temirtau. 5. Harvesting of fodder. 7. The new power plant at the plant "WEF". 8. Opening Days of Czechoslovak culture in the USSR.
1. Meeting at the Bolshoi Theatre of workers' representatives Frunze electoral district of Moscow with the candidate for the Supreme Council of the RSFSR Council of Ministers Chairman Kosygin.
Playing trustee candidate driver of the locomotive depot Vladimir Ilyich Yatskov and other speakers.
Acts Kosygin (synchronously).
2. The meeting in the Bolshoi Theater of Leningrad representatives electoral district of Moscow with a candidate for the Supreme Council of the RSFSR President of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR Nikolai Podgorny.
Speakers - trustee candidate turner factory "insulator" Badeikin and other speakers.
Acts Nikolai Podgorny (synchronously).
3. Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolai Podgorny presents the Prime Minister of Poland P.Yaroshevichu Order of Friendship of Peoples.
P.Yaroshevich serves a reply.
4. Commissioning of a new blast furnace at the metallurgical plant in Temirtau.
Metallurgists working in the blast furnace.
Pouring molten metal.
5. Kolkhoz 22th Congress of the CPSU in Vinnitsa region.
The use of spray irrigation systems "Fregat" and "Volzhanka" irrigation mowing meadows.
Harvesting forage grasses.
6. The new power plant at the Riga plant "WEF".
Payment through special set menus machines.
Automated feeding set meals.
Cafeteria lunch at the tables.
Factory workers on vacation in the park.
7. Grand opening of the Kremlin Palace Days Czechoslovak culture in the USSR.
Speakers - Deputy Minister of Culture of the USSR Minister of Culture and Popov Klusak Czechoslovakia.
Slovak speech fragment of song and dance "Archer" (synchronous).