1. Leonid Brezhnev's meetings with U.S. congressmen. 2. Veteran of the Stakhanov movement smith BUSYGIN. 3. Sewing company in Uzbekistan. 4. International Exhibition and craftsmen "in Leningrad. 5. Examinations doctors. 6. Rest in Elbrus. 7. Chorus the Pyatnitsky. 8. The match commands "Ararat" and "Dawn" on the USSR Cup on futboll.
1. The meeting in the Crimea General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev with a delegation of U.S. House of Representatives led by Speaker of the House K. Albert.
Participants in the park, at the negotiating table.
2. Forging shop of the Gorky Automobile Plant.
A distinguished Stakhanovite plant, a former blacksmith AH Busigin in the shop of the plant among young workers.
Works Kuznetsov BUSYGIN.
Rolling prize named Busygina.
Brigadier D. Kartsev and members of his team talk with A. BUSYGIN.
Blacksmith Brigade D. Anya.
3. Tashkent sewing association "of 50 Years of the Uzbek SSR.
They work seamstress-motoristki - sewing men's suits.
Works Master presser B. Umarov.
Works drummer labor, seamstress B. Shakarimova.
Interviews B. Shakarimovoy (synchronously).
4. International exhibition "Inrybprom-75 in Leningrad.
Exhibits - fishing boats, net-making machine, equipment for processing seafood.
Visitors fish in a special reservoir.
5. The theoretical and practical examinations of young doctors at the hospital therapy department at the Moscow Institute of Stomatology of Semashko and the 36th city hospital.
6. The new hotel "Tcheget" in Elbrus.
Tourists in the mountains.
Construction of a new cable car.
7. Repetitsiya Choir Pyatnitskiy.
Artistic director of the choir composer V. Levashov conducts a rehearsal of the song "Unknown Soldier", a soloist sings the chorus Zakharova (synchronously).
Soloist Choir Oleynikov sings V. Levashov "Above Oka short nights ..." (synchronously), for piano - V. Levashov.
8. Presentation of the USSR Cup soccer team Ararat (Yerevan).
Moment of the final match between Zarya (Vorochilovgrad) and Ararat (Yerevan).
Account match 2:1 in favor of the team, "Ararat".
Chant fans in the stands.