Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 40
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Soviet-French meeting in the Kremlin. 2. Signing of Franco-Soviet agreements. 3. The work of builders' Bamstroyputi. 4. Labor record miners mine "Jubilee." 5. Turkmen carpets. 6. A concert in memory of Dmitri Shostakovich.
1. The meeting and talks in the Kremlin, General Secretary of the CPSU Leonid Brezhnev and French President Valery Giscard d'Estaing.
2. Leonid Brezhnev, and Valery Giscard d'Estaing signed a Declaration on further development of friendship and cooperation between the USSR and France.
3. Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko, Foreign Minister of France sign agreement on cooperation in the field of civil aviation and tourism.
Vice-Chairman of the Council of Ministers Kirillin and Industry Minister of France sign agreement on cooperation in the energy field.
4. Laying of railway tracks at the site of the Baikal-Amur railway station to the town of Tynda Berkakit.
Brigadier builders Lapin and his team on the construction.
5.Shahta "Jubilee" in Novokuznetsk.
A solemn meeting of the slaughter of miners Brigadier Smirnova and members of his team, setting a new employment record.
Brigade Smirnova working in the mine, using the method of hydraulic mining of coal - different plans.
6. Autumn Landscape Ryazan region: birch forests, river - the different plans.
Unveiling of monument to Sergey Yesenin in Ryazan.
At the opening ceremony of the monument there: the author of the monument sculptor A. Kibalnikov sisters Yesenin and other poetic celebration in the village Konstantinovo.
House-Museum Yesenin in Konstantynów - appearance.
The ceremonial meeting in the Pillared Hall, dedicated to the anniversary of the poet.
7.IX International Congress of the Council of Organizations of Artistic Design (ISSID).
Hotel "Russia" - the overall plan.
Participants in the meeting room - different plans.
Speakers - President of the Council, Vice-Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Kirillin and other speakers.
8. Mechanized harvesting of potatoes in the fields of the farm named after Lenin in the Ryazan region.
In the works a new four row potato harvester.
Working link Brigadier A. Lazutnika.
Potatoes pours into the back of a truck.
9.Mehanizirovannaya harvesting of maize on the farm "Labour Highlander" in Kabardino-Balkaria.
Weavers weave carpets by hand.
Artist associations are considering new carpet designs.
Ready-made carpets - different plans.
11.Kontsert at the Moscow Conservatory in memory of Shostakovich.
Symphony Orchestra conducted by Maxim Shostakovich performed the first symphony by Dmitry Shostakovich (synchronously).
Dictionary - View dictionary entry