Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 46
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. 4th session of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR tenth convocation. 2. A new open-hearth shop of the Kirov factory. 3. Ratification of the Treaty of Friendship with the GDR. 4. Foreign Minister of Kuwait in Moscow. 5. New technology extinguishing oil well fires. 6. The ensemble of "Bayan" at BAM. 7. Kamensky down-feather factory. 8. Touring ensemble of the Republic of Senegal in the USSR.
1. Meeting of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR Ninth Convocation.
Pass, applaud the members of the presidium.
Among them - Leonid Brezhnev, Podgorny, RV, and others.
The first joint meeting of the Council of the Union and the Council of Nationalities.
Chairman of Gosplan, NK Baibakov delivers a report on the State Development Plan of the USSR in 1976.
Minister of Finance of the USSR VF Garbuzov delivers a report on the state budget of the country in 1976.
Listen, vote, applauded the delegates - different plans.
2. Commissioning of the new open-hearth shop at the Leningrad Kirov Plant.
First heat on the new open-hearth furnace.
Best steelmaker plant B. Levshin conducts heat.
Pouring molten metal.
Applauding workers at the plant.
Girl presented with flowers steelmaker.
3. Meeting of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR devoted to the ratification of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the USSR and East Germany.
Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR NV Podgorny opens the meeting.
Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko, delivers a report.
Various plans are members of the Presidium of the Supreme Council, among them - writer Aitmatov.
Voting members of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR.
NV Podgorny signs decree on ratification of the Treaty.
4. The talks in the Kremlin, President of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, AN Kosygin with Soviet Foreign Minister of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmed.
Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko and S.Al-Ahmed signed the program of cultural and scientific exchanges between the USSR and Kuwait in 1976-1977 years.
5. Testing of new fire equipment on the island of Samotlor.
Fighting oil fires using turbo setup.
6. Landscapes of Khabarovsk Krai - filmed from a helicopter.
Moldovan village of the builders of BAM.
Concert Orchestra of Russian Folk Instruments "Bayan" to the builders of BAM (synchronously).
Watching, applauding spectators.
7. Manufacture of blankets and pillows on the Kamenka of down and feather factory.
8. Touring musical ensemble of the Republic of Senegal in Moscow.
Artists Ensemble performing folk and ritual dances (synchronously).
Dictionary - View dictionary entry