Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1985 № 15 The conversation in the Kremlin. Sing folk feat. At the five-year watch. Spring worries farmers. Leader
Availability of videosources
Temporary description1syuzh. -Interview Gorbachev with a delegation from the House of Representatives in the Kremlin. 2syuzh. -Joint Plenary Session of the Board of creative unions and organizations of the USSR, on 40-th anniversary of Victory. Construction of the atomic icebreaker "Russia" in the Baltic Shipyard in Leningrad. 3syuzh. Labor-dynasty Breeders Mambetkulovyh from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, a brigade of the cotton growers Ch Nazarov. 4syuzh. -Sculptor L. Kerbel completes the creation of the monument to Vladimir Lenin, which will be installed on the October Square.
1. The conversation in the Kremlin, Mikhail Gorbachev, with U.S. congressmen led by Speaker of the House of Representatives on, Neil.
2. Joint Plenary Session of the boards of the creative unions of the USSR, on the 40 th anniversary of the Great Victory.
3. New nuclear-powered icebreaker "Russia" being built on the Baltic Shipyard in Leningrad.
4. Essays on labor dynasties Breeders Mambetkulovyh from Kazakhstan.
5. Northern cotton crew Nazarov Ch.
6. On completion of the monument to Vladimir Lenin by the sculptor L. Karbala, which will be installed in Moscow on October Square.