Theme of the transfer: Nobility.
Guests of the program:
1. Zurab Chivchavadze is a member of the leadership of the Russian Nobility Assembly, Prince.
2. Stanislav Dumin is the chairman of the historical-genealogical society.
The main issues that were discussed in the studio:
1.How should I refer to a person wearing a title, for example, a prince?
2.What is the nobility and when it appeared in Russia?
3. How many noblemen were in the country before 1917?
4. The main human qualities, first of all, inherent in the nobility?
5. What do the hereditary noblemen write in questionnaires?
6.How can you determine the fellow by class?
7. What is the Russian Nobility Assembly created for today?
8. Can I buy, give a title?
9. Are there any traditions of the nobility that have been used out more than 70 years?
10. Is it possible to revive the nobility without a monarchy?
11. Aristocracy and the nobility as far as they are closely related?
12. Is there a lot of examples today of worthy, honest, noble behavior in power structures?
13. What is the notion of nobleman's honor?
14.Your attitude to the Decembrists?
15.How does a nobleman view modern vicious manifestations in society?
1. The survey on the street: Nobles, who are these people?
2. Chronicle of the decree of the Central Executive Committee and Council of People's Commissars of November 1917 on the abolition of estates, class and civil ranks and ranks.
3. About the history of the Golitsyn family and the hereditary nobleman Danila Pertseve.
4. About the first Moscow children's Noble Lyceum.
Russia of the late 19th century.
The program uses fragments of the artistic film "And life, and tears, and love," directed by N. Gubenko.
Chivchavadze Zurab - a member of the leadership of the Russian Nobility Assembly, Prince. Dumin Stanislav - chairman of the historical and genealogical society.