Theme transfer: Abortion.
Guests of the program:
1.Inga Grebesheva - General Director of the Association "Family Planning".
2.Vladimir Kulakov - Director of the Scientific Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology, RAMS, Academician.
3.Igor Bouzov - president of the Association "Support of motherhood", candidate of medical sciences.
The main issues are discussed in the studio:
1.What is the urgency of the problem of abortion in Russia today?
2.When was the first time such operations began to be done?
3.Why do we have abortion almost the main method of family planning?
4. Why are not popular contraceptives, of which there is a great choice now?
5.How to solve the problem with elementary literacy and enlightenment in this matter?
6. Is there a special subject in school?
7.How to deal with unwanted pregnancy?
8. Why are the prices of contraceptives very high?
9. Is abortion a mortal sin?
The attitude of society towards this?
10.How to solve the problem of abandoned newborns?
11. What must be done first to reduce abortion?
12. Is it possible to quickly solve the problem of abortion with our current level of medicine, and the standard of living in general?
About the history of abortions in Russia.
2. About pregnancy and family planning.
3. About abortions associated with unwanted pregnancy.
4. Survey in the street: "How do you feel about abortion?"
5. About legislative practice in different countries of the world.
Grebesheva Inga - General Director of the Association "Family Planning". Kulakov Vladimir - Director of the Scientific Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology, RAMS, Academician. Buzov Igor is the president of the Association "Motherhood Support", Candidate of Medical Sciences.