theme (1999) 03/02/1999
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Transfer topic: Addiction
High school students talk about their attitude towards drug addiction.
Guest transfer in the studio: Yakov Marshak - chief physician of the narcological medical center "Kundala".
The main topics and questions are condemned in the studio:
1. About research in the US, which identified one of the main causes leading to drug addiction.
This is attention deficit disorder.
2. For abuse of foods with high glucose content.
This is also an important factor contributing to the dependence.
3.On different ways to overcome stress and depressive states
4. What happens to a person who uses drugs?
5. Comparative analysis of tomography of the brain of a healthy person and a drug addict.
Interview with one of the patients of the clinic "Kundala".
He talks about his problem and about treatment in the clinic.
6.On positive images of movie heroes and cartoon character
showing bad habits.
7. Social and psychological programming of our way of life, it's good and early to assimilate the children.
8. Formation of dependence on consumption, from something pleasant, not requiring effort, the work done.
9. About the program "12 steps", which really helps in overcoming drug dependence.
10. About a new technique developed in the clinic "Kundala".
The plot of the clinic, which is located in the Moscow suburb of Alabino.
Patients of the clinic for doing yoga.
The methodologist tells about the main directions of treatment.
11. About the search for oneself and the ways of forming the personality.
How to avoid temptations and be able to concentrate on the main thing.
12.Pro psychology of codependence.
On the participation and assistance of parents in rehabilitation.
13. Is compulsory treatment possible?
14. The role of cinema, television, pop culture in the propaganda of drugs.
Interview with the patient of the clinic "Kundala", in which he talks about his problem and about treatment.
PersonnelMarshak Yakov - the chief doctor of the narcological medical center "Kundala"