Guest of the program: Sergey Kalashnikov, Minister of Labor of the Russian Federation
Topics and questions condemned in the studio:
1.Predstoyastye protest actions, organized by trade unions on October 7.
2. About the position of Sergei Kalashnikov.
Who are you with?
3. With the participation of the Ministry of Labor in organizing protests.
4. The role of trade unions in today's political and economic situation.
5.Pro relations of the opposition and the authorities.
6. Obligations of the state.
7. How the Ministry of Labor defends the interests and rights of workers.
8. When will the regularity schedule for payment of pensions and salaries be restored?
9.On the new law on the calculation of pensions, which the State Duma of Russia, took a few days ago.
10.After the consequences of a default that occurred on August 17, 1998.
11.On ways to overcome the economic crisis.
Sergey Kalashnikov, Minister of Labor of the Russian Federation.