one-on-one (1997) 01/26/1997
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
The main theme of the program: January 27 presidential elections in the Chechen Republic.
Guests in the studio: Alexander Chernogorov, Governor of the Stavropol Territory.
Ruslan Aushev, President of the Republic of Ingushetia.
Experts: Sergey Vasilenko, expert of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
Specialist in the field of regional conflicts.
Mikhail Malyutin, the head of political programs of the fund "Expert Institute".
Shamsudin Mamaev, a leading member of the Institute of Contemporary Politics.
Specialist on the problems of the North Caucasus.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1.Your assessment of the situation in Chechnya?
2. About the position of the federal center.
3.Pro financing restoration work in Chechnya.
4.I need to reconsider the attitude to national policy.
5, Someone should be responsible for political mistakes.
6. About the multinational population of the North Caucasus.
7. On the upcoming January 27 presidential elections in the Chechen Republic.
8.Pro necessity to comply with the Khasavyurt agreements.
9. On the draft law "On the procedure for changing the status of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation"
10. About special economic zones in the Caucasus.
11. About the consequences of the Chechen war.
On the growth of criminals in Chechnya.
12.With the normalization of relations in the region.
About the forthcoming congress of the peoples of the North Caucasus in March.
PersonnelAlexander Chernogorov, Governor of the Stavropol Territory.
Aushev Ruslan, President of the Republic of Ingushetia.