Program theme: Sexual education.
Guests in the studio: Sergei Ogarkov - a sex-therapist.
Igor Kon - a psychologist, sexologist.
Pavel Gusev is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.
The main issues discussed in the studio:
1. What clauses of the law "On limiting the turnover of products and services of a sexual nature in the Russian Federation", caused a stormy reaction and debate during the discussion in the State Duma?
2.What happens if this law?
3. About the market of erotic-enlightening literature.
4.For the newspaper "Speed-info".
5. On the sphere of reproductive rights.
6. For sexual education and education of adults and minors.
The plot of the debates of State Duma deputies Vasily Shandybin and Elena Lyakhova.
7.O two systems of Russian morality - the people's and religious.
Commentary by Alexander Poleyev, a psychotherapist.
A story about a girl who tells how she was sexually assaulted at age 17.
Discussion of the plot.
Participants in the program express their opinion.
Comment by Vladimir Shakhidzhanyan, psychologist.
8. About comparison of the data of sexual behavior in the USSR and what is in Russia today.
9.Pro various programs of sex education.
The plot of the information and medical service, which helps to solve problems of a medical and sexual nature.
10. Problems of sexual relations.
In the studio the Nogu Svelo band performs the song "Lilliputian Love".
11.For the role of the media in the sexual education and upbringing of youth.
12.Ob annual festival of the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets in Luzhniki.
Phone call from the studio to the service of sexual services ...